Seeking DICOM/HL7/PACS Engineer for healthcare company - DICOM

This is a discussion on Seeking DICOM/HL7/PACS Engineer for healthcare company - DICOM ; My name is Adrienne and I am a Corporate Technical Recruiter currently in search of an experienced DICOM Engineer, preferably with HL7, PACS experience. I do not work for a search firm however this posting is confidential. More information will ...

  1. Seeking DICOM/HL7/PACS Engineer for healthcare company

    My name is Adrienne and I am a Corporate Technical Recruiter currently
    in search of an experienced DICOM Engineer, preferably with HL7, PACS
    experience. I do not work for a search firm however this posting is
    confidential. More information will be provided at the time of
    contact/interview. I have included the job description below. Please
    email your resume and salary requirements to hr6jobs@yahoo.com.

    DICOM Engineer
    We are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer with
    DICOM and HL7 experience. This individual will aid in the design,
    development, testing, and supporting of software applications and
    designing and developing relational databases.

    Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
    - Develop software with in a team environment supporting a rapidly
    growing information technology intensive business.
    - Review, analyze, and evaluate business and user needs and translate
    to software systems specifications.
    - Ensure DICOM compliance and widen DICOM conformance through support
    of a wide feature set.
    - Design, implement, and optimize DICOM communication capabilities.
    - Focus on performance enhancements to increase the overall system
    throughput.
    - Utilize and integrate HL7 for more seamless integration with HIS/RIS.
    - Monitor IHE progress and industry adoption to ensure proper timing
    for development efforts.
    - Lead and educate a small team of SW engineers that work on DICOM,
    HL7, and IHE.

    Qualifications/Education:
    - Bachelors Degree in a related field or 5+ years of directly related
    experience.
    - In-depth knowledge of DICOM standard with at least 5 years of
    experience.
    - Expertise in HL7 with at least 3-5 years of experience.
    - Good knowledge and understanding of IHE.
    - In-depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
    - Excellent C#/C++ skills and a good understanding of STL.
    - Solid software engineering background and software life cycle
    experience.
    - Expertise in UML modeling, design patterns, and software
    architecture.
    - Good communication skills and team player attitude.

    Preferred:
    - Familiarity with distributed enterprise systems and technologies
    (MSMQ, DCOM, transactions)
    - TCP/IP or UDP programming experience
    - Experience with .NET Framework and .NET internals.
    - Experience with XML.
    - Mastery of Visual Studio 2005.
    - Knowledge of MS DB technologies such as ADO, ADO.NET
    - Experience with multi-threading.
    - Familiarity with Windows services.

    We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and provide a
    dynamic, team-focused and fun work environment that supports and
    encourages personal growth.

    All offers are contingent on a clean criminal background check and
    pre-employment drug screen.

    EOE.

  2. Re: Seeking DICOM/HL7/PACS Engineer for healthcare company

    Uh Adrienne, if you want something to be confidential, posting it on a
    public news group isn't the best way to accomplish that. It's now
    publicly searchable through Google forever.

    -Kelly

    adrienne.c.schwartz@gmail.com wrote:
    > I do not work for a search firm however this posting is
    > confidential.

+ Reply to Thread