Seeking DICOM/HL7/PACS Engineer for healthcare company
My name is Adrienne and I am a Corporate Technical Recruiter currently
in search of an experienced DICOM Engineer, preferably with HL7, PACS
experience. I do not work for a search firm however this posting is
confidential. More information will be provided at the time of
contact/interview. I have included the job description below. Please
email your resume and salary requirements to [email]email@example.com[/email].
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer with
DICOM and HL7 experience. This individual will aid in the design,
development, testing, and supporting of software applications and
designing and developing relational databases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop software with in a team environment supporting a rapidly
growing information technology intensive business.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business and user needs and translate
to software systems specifications.
- Ensure DICOM compliance and widen DICOM conformance through support
of a wide feature set.
- Design, implement, and optimize DICOM communication capabilities.
- Focus on performance enhancements to increase the overall system
- Utilize and integrate HL7 for more seamless integration with HIS/RIS.
- Monitor IHE progress and industry adoption to ensure proper timing
for development efforts.
- Lead and educate a small team of SW engineers that work on DICOM,
HL7, and IHE.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or 5+ years of directly related
- In-depth knowledge of DICOM standard with at least 5 years of
- Expertise in HL7 with at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of IHE.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
- Excellent C#/C++ skills and a good understanding of STL.
- Solid software engineering background and software life cycle
- Expertise in UML modeling, design patterns, and software
- Good communication skills and team player attitude.
- Familiarity with distributed enterprise systems and technologies
(MSMQ, DCOM, transactions)
- TCP/IP or UDP programming experience
- Experience with .NET Framework and .NET internals.
- Experience with XML.
- Mastery of Visual Studio 2005.
- Knowledge of MS DB technologies such as ADO, ADO.NET
- Experience with multi-threading.
- Familiarity with Windows services.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and provide a
dynamic, team-focused and fun work environment that supports and
encourages personal growth.
All offers are contingent on a clean criminal background check and
pre-employment drug screen.
Re: Seeking DICOM/HL7/PACS Engineer for healthcare company
Uh Adrienne, if you want something to be confidential, posting it on a
public news group isn't the best way to accomplish that. It's now
publicly searchable through Google forever.
> I do not work for a search firm however this posting is