Seeking DICOM Data Dictionary as delimited list - DICOM

This is a discussion on Seeking DICOM Data Dictionary as delimited list - DICOM ; I am trying to create a table of all the tag/name/VR/VM entries in the standard. Tried copying all text from 03_06pu.pdf (a part of the standard) but results have been uninspiring. Does anyone have or know of a source for ...

  1. Seeking DICOM Data Dictionary as delimited list

    I am trying to create a table of all the tag/name/VR/VM entries in the
    standard. Tried copying all text from 03_06pu.pdf (a part of the standard)
    but results have been uninspiring.

    Does anyone have or know of a source for a well-structured set of all these
    values?

    Thanks.

    Reply to group or to cwannall using yahoo dot com domain.

  2. Re: Seeking DICOM Data Dictionary as delimited list

    Found what I was looking for in the DCMTK installation, in lib\dicom.dic

    Thanks, DCMTK!

  3. Re: Seeking DICOM Data Dictionary as delimited list

    Found it in dcmtk installation in lib\dicom.dic

  4. Re: Seeking DICOM Data Dictionary as delimited list

    Found it is dcmtk installation in lib\dicom.dic

    Thanks, dcmtk.

    RW

+ Reply to Thread