Create Instance of a Basic Image Box SOP Class
Hi, can somebody help me.
I'm creating a Print Server using the labrary dcm4che and the eFilm
1.5.3 to sends the images to the server, the sw work like this:
1. it gets the association with success;
2. it receives the N-CREATE-RQ to create an Basic Film Session
3. it sends the N-CREATE-RSP with the status of the operation 2.
and the Intance UID in the Command of the DIMSE message, but without
4. it receives the N-CREATE-RQ to create en Basic Film Box
5. it sends the N-CREATE-RSP with the status of the operation 4.
and the Instance UID in the Command of the DIMSE message, and the Basic
Grayscale Image Box Class and Basic Grayscale Image Box Instance in the
6. it receives the N-ACTION-RQ with DATASET and action type 1;
7. it sends the N-ACTION-RSP;
8. finaly, it finishes he association.
My douts are:
It create a Instance UID, initialize the command to the
When it creates the UID, the Instance are created too?
How does it links the Instance UID with the dataset that
represents the Instance?
It has to send a DATASET in the N-CREATE-RSP for the Basic Film
Why didn't it send me the Images, to print, after receives the
N-CREATE-RSP to the Basic Film Box?
00:00:58,359 INFO - sending [pc-75] 175:N_CREATE_RSP with
class: 1.2.840.10008.5.1.1.2/Basic Film Box SOP Class
00:00:58,375 INFO - received[pc-75] 177:N_ACTION_RQ
class: 1.2.840.10008.5.1.1.1/Basic Film Session SOP Class
action type: 1