Query by findscu of dcmtk - DICOM

This is a discussion on Query by findscu of dcmtk - DICOM ; hi I am tring to query from wlmscpfs of dcmtk toolkit whose name start from "V" "findscu -v -P -k 0010,0010= V* localhost 1234"this is my command line argument when i excute this then below error comes could you tell ...

  1. Query by findscu of dcmtk

    hi
    I am tring to query from wlmscpfs of dcmtk toolkit whose name start
    from "V"

    "findscu -v -P -k 0010,0010= V* localhost 1234"this is my command line
    argument

    when i excute this then below error comes
    could you tell me whats wrong i am doing.

    this is findscu side error

    $dcmtk: findscu v3.5.4 2005-12-20 $
    findscu: DICOM query (C-FIND) SCU
    "bad key format or dictionary name not found in dictionary:
    0010,0010=V*"

    in wlmscpfs side nothing is changed.

    With regards
    Neeraj

  2. Re: Query by findscu of dcmtk

    > $dcmtk: findscu v3.5.4 2005-12-20 $
    > findscu: DICOM query (C-FIND) SCU
    > "bad key format or dictionary name not found in dictionary:
    > 0010,0010=V*"

    If this is not an issue with missing or wronly placed quotation marks,
    you should read this: http://forum.dcmtk.org/viewtopic.php?p=3178#3178

    Regards,
    Joerg Riesmeier

+ Reply to Thread