Standard of Implementation UID - DICOM

This is a discussion on Standard of Implementation UID - DICOM ; Dear Everybody We created an implementation uid and when we send a worklist and create the Study instance uid based on the implementation UID. Modality is not supporting. Whether any type of mandatory format of Implementation UID need to be ...

  1. Standard of Implementation UID

    Dear Everybody

    We created an implementation uid and when we send a worklist and create
    the Study instance uid based on the implementation UID.

    Modality is not supporting.

    Whether any type of mandatory format of Implementation UID need to be
    followed according Dicom Standards.

    kindly provide us

    Thanks in Advance

    With regards
    DICOM_TESTER

  2. Re: Standard of Implementation UID

    Take a look at DICOM Standard PS 3.7-2006 Page 92 Table D.3-1 for
    description of Implementation Class UID field, then PS 3.5-2006 Page 30 for
    UI Value Representation definition. Study Instance UID has VR of UI as
    well.

    Good luck
    Jeff Garrett

    "DICOM_TESTER" wrote in message
    news:1159171271.590268.220290@i42g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Dear Everybody
    >
    > We created an implementation uid and when we send a worklist and create
    > the Study instance uid based on the implementation UID.
    >
    > Modality is not supporting.
    >
    > Whether any type of mandatory format of Implementation UID need to be
    > followed according Dicom Standards.
    >
    > kindly provide us
    >
    > Thanks in Advance
    >
    > With regards