C# wrapper for dcmtk. - DICOM

This is a discussion on C# wrapper for dcmtk. - DICOM ; hi I want to use dcmtk toolkits for worklist server but i am not able to wrape it in c#.I am using CMAKE software for that purpose. 1. Any oher way to wrap the dcmtk into c#. 2. Is available ...

  1. C# wrapper for dcmtk.

    hi
    I want to use dcmtk toolkits for worklist server but i am not able to
    wrape it in c#.I am using CMAKE software for that purpose.
    1. Any oher way to wrap the dcmtk into c#.
    2. Is available dcmtk in c# .language.
    3. What is the way which i should follow.
    Bye

  2. Re: C# wrapper for dcmtk.

    Hello,

    Try this website. It is a C# wrapper for dcmtk implementation. Pretty
    impressive design concepts.
    https://mirror1.cvsdude.com/trac/clearcanvas/source

    with regards
    Ravindran Padmanabhan.

    Neeraj wrote:
    > hi
    > I want to use dcmtk toolkits for worklist server but i am not able to
    > wrape it in c#.I am using CMAKE software for that purpose.
    > 1. Any oher way to wrap the dcmtk into c#.
    > 2. Is available dcmtk in c# .language.
    > 3. What is the way which i should follow.
    > Bye

  3. Re: C# wrapper for dcmtk.

    Downloaded ClearCanvas including developer doc. Looks promising.

    Have you seen anywhere an example in C# or VB.NET of dropping in a reference
    to CC and using it to read header text or move data into a database?

    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread