Read Dicom SR - DICOM

This is a discussion on Read Dicom SR - DICOM ; How can i read a Structured report because i must cnvert dicom sr into xml. thank GCA...

  1. Read Dicom SR

    How can i read a Structured report because i must cnvert dicom sr into
    xml.
    thank
    GCA

  2. Re: Read Dicom SR

    Hi,

    If you validate an SR object with DVTk it will be translated into an
    XML results file. More information about DVTk can be found on
    www.DVTk.org

    With Kind Regards,

    Gerard

    gca wrote:
    > How can i read a Structured report because i must cnvert dicom sr into
    > xml.
    > thank
    > GCA

  3. Re: Read Dicom SR

    gca wrote:
    > How can i read a Structured report because i must cnvert dicom sr into xml.

    The OFFIS DICOM toolkit (DCMTK) freely available from http://www.dcmtk.org/
    offers a command line tool "dsr2xml" that converts an SR document into an
    equivalent (fully reversible) XML representation. There is also a tool named
    "xml2dsr" that will convert an XML file back into the binary DICOM encoding.
    We also provide a XML Schema (XSD) that describes the XML representation.
    Note that there is no standard representation of DICOM or DICOM SR in XML,
    so this is something completely specific to our toolkit, but sounds like
    something that might be helpful for you.

    Regards,
    Dr. Marco Eichelberg
    OFFIS

+ Reply to Thread