dermatology and dicom - DICOM

This is a discussion on dermatology and dicom - DICOM ; Hi. I am trying to adapt dermatology photography image to DICOM standard and I don't know what kind of IOD is the best for the real-world object. Thanks for your help....

  1. dermatology and dicom

    Hi. I am trying to adapt dermatology photography image to DICOM
    standard and I don't know what kind of IOD is the best for the
    real-world object. Thanks for your help.

  2. Re: dermatology and dicom

    carlruiz07@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hi. I am trying to adapt dermatology photography image to DICOM
    > standard and I don't know what kind of IOD is the best for the
    > real-world object. Thanks for your help.

    VL Photographic Image is intended for dermatology applications.

    David

+ Reply to Thread