HL7 Orm Message and Specimen Source - DICOM

This is a discussion on HL7 Orm Message and Specimen Source - DICOM ; Hai Every body I have testing with the Modality worklist and integration of HIs/RIS. I wanted to test some ORM Message Realtime. Kindly give few message. so i would like to and check the integration with my application i would ...

  1. HL7 Orm Message and Specimen Source

    Hai Every body

    I have testing with the Modality worklist and integration of HIs/RIS. I
    wanted to test some ORM Message Realtime. Kindly give few message. so i
    would like to and check the integration with my application

    i would need some message with multiple ORB message in ORM

    I would like to know which the tags in DICOM Map to Specimen source -
    OBR15 fifth component

    Thanks in advance

    with regards
    DICOM_TESTER

  2. Re: HL7 Orm Message and Specimen Source

    download and look through the Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise
    (IHE) technical framework documentation - specifically the Radiology
    Framework documents, and the HL7 to DICOM MWL mapping elements.

    There are also test tools and datasets (MESA Tools) for use cases
    described in the framework. I believe the previous and earlier years
    test suites are available to non member companies. At least several
    years ago, I recalled an announcement that the policy was to limit to
    test tools for the current year to paid participants in the current
    year connectathon, but allow public access to previous years test
    suites. That policy may or may not still be in effect though.

    In any event, in the Radiology Framework IHE HL7 messages, specimen
    source corresponded to (0020,0060) - Laterality on the Modality
    worklist, and was used to modify the anatomic region implicit in the
    requested procedure code, where applicable ie a CPT Code indicating an
    xray of the wrist in the HL7 order would be modified by a value in the
    specimen source, indicating right, left or bilateral exam - but
    modifier would not be applicable to all possible request codes, so a
    blank or null value would be the only allowable modifier value for say
    a procedure imaging the chest.

    DICOM_TESTER wrote:
    > Hai Every body
    >
    > I have testing with the Modality worklist and integration of HIs/RIS. I
    > wanted to test some ORM Message Realtime. Kindly give few message. so i
    > would like to and check the integration with my application
    >
    > i would need some message with multiple ORB message in ORM
    >
    > I would like to know which the tags in DICOM Map to Specimen source -
    > OBR15 fifth component
    >

    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > with regards
    > DICOM_TESTER