How to add attribute in dicom file - DICOM

This is a discussion on How to add attribute in dicom file - DICOM ; Dear Friends, I am learning DICOM. Can anybody tell me how to edit or add attribute in dicom file(*.dcm). Is there any free dicom editor available? Thanks Regards, Ketan...

  1. How to add attribute in dicom file

    Dear Friends,
    I am learning DICOM. Can anybody tell me how to edit or add attribute
    in dicom file(*.dcm). Is there any free dicom editor available?

    Thanks

    Regards,
    Ketan

  2. Re: How to add attribute in dicom file

    hi

    power dicom trial 2.7 let you edit some part of dicom attributes..

    you can download it from http://www.mhgsoft.de/

    Atila

  3. Re: How to add attribute in dicom file

    Atila Gunes wrote:
    > hi
    >
    > power dicom trial 2.7 let you edit some part of dicom attributes..
    >
    > you can download it from http://www.mhgsoft.de/
    >
    > Atila

    The OFFIS Dicom Toolkit also has an excellent tool (dcmodify) to modify
    DICOM headers:

    http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.en

    Jonathan

  4. Re: How to add attribute in dicom file

    Jonathan wrote:
    > Atila Gunes wrote:
    > > hi
    > >
    > > power dicom trial 2.7 let you edit some part of dicom attributes..
    > >
    > > you can download it from http://www.mhgsoft.de/
    > >
    > > Atila
    > >

    > The OFFIS Dicom Toolkit also has an excellent tool (dcmodify) to modify
    > DICOM headers:
    >
    > http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.en
    >
    > Jonathan

    I have used the one from the DVTK kit, it is free:

    http://www.dvtk.org/modules/wfdownlo...hp?cid=3&lid=9

    Tom

+ Reply to Thread