Low-cost web based dicom-distribution? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Low-cost web based dicom-distribution? - DICOM ; Hello! Is there any free or low-cost ( the following: -Accepting incoming Dicom-files (CT, MRI, XA, US, NUK, CR) -"last touched - last deleted" automated database maintenance -optional conversion to jpeg -generate html-pages for patient and study filtering (no query/retrieve) ...

  1. Low-cost web based dicom-distribution?

    Hello!
    Is there any free or low-cost (<10000$) solution which comes near to do
    the following:

    -Accepting incoming Dicom-files (CT, MRI, XA, US, NUK, CR)
    -"last touched - last deleted" automated database maintenance
    -optional conversion to jpeg
    -generate html-pages for patient and study filtering (no query/retrieve)
    -customizable skin for the generated web-page (corporate identity)
    -a solution to view, adjust window settings, zoom, (cine loop) images on
    a web-browser
    -~5-10 concurrent user, ~50 PC with access to the web-page
    -"stable" and "usable", which means low maintenance requirements,
    average IT-people without special knowledge of that installation can
    assure uptime.

    Thank you for any input

    Alexander

    Please reply to
    a_kluge at arcor dot de

  2. Re: Low-cost web based dicom-distribution?

    Alexander wrote:
    > Hello!
    > Is there any free or low-cost (<10000$) solution which comes near to do
    > the following:
    >
    > -Accepting incoming Dicom-files (CT, MRI, XA, US, NUK, CR)
    > -"last touched - last deleted" automated database maintenance
    > -optional conversion to jpeg
    > -generate html-pages for patient and study filtering (no query/retrieve)
    > -customizable skin for the generated web-page (corporate identity)
    > -a solution to view, adjust window settings, zoom, (cine loop) images on
    > a web-browser
    > -~5-10 concurrent user, ~50 PC with access to the web-page
    > -"stable" and "usable", which means low maintenance requirements,
    > average IT-people without special knowledge of that installation can
    > assure uptime.
    >
    > Thank you for any input
    >
    > Alexander

    Maybe PacsONE is something for you:

    http://www.pacsone.net

    It runs on Linux and Windows and has a MySQL backend. It uses Apache (or
    an other browser) to present the PHP based web interface.

    I never bothered about the looks, but it might be possible to change
    that using stylesheets.

    If I remember it correctoly you can get a license from $500, but I can
    not find it on their site anymore. Under the contacts section is the
    e-mailaddress for licensing information though!

    > Please reply to
    > a_kluge at arcor dot de

    Posting to newsgroups will also mean that you will have to return for
    reading follow-ups as not everyone will send a copy to your e-mail. The
    essence of usenet is that it is archived for future reference. Knowledge
    provided by or to you in the past might be of help in the future to others.

    Kind regards,

    Jonathan

  3. Re: Low-cost web based dicom-distribution?

    Jonathan schrieb:
    > > Please reply to
    > > a_kluge at arcor dot de

    > Posting to newsgroups will also mean that you will have to return for
    > reading follow-ups as not everyone will send a copy to your e-mail. The
    > essence of usenet is that it is archived for future reference. Knowledge
    > provided by or to you in the past might be of help in the future to others.

    Thank you for the information and for the hint. I am well aware of the
    rules of the usenet, but the wording of my posting was misleading.
    What I _intended_ to say was: "the reply-to email is a fake. If someone
    wants to reach me by mail, please use a_kluge at arcor dot de"

    Kind regards

    Alexander

+ Reply to Thread