sequences - DICOM

This is a discussion on sequences - DICOM ; Hi, How are sequences encoded? When and where should I use sequences? regards, Rajesh Rapaka...

  1. sequences

    Hi,

    How are sequences encoded? When and where should I use sequences?

    regards,
    Rajesh Rapaka

  2. Re: sequences

    Hi,

    i've been searching for the answer of this question also. My question
    would be slightly different from this...

    i found a sequence type in standarts and i think i understand why it is
    used.. for example for icd-10 codes, coding scheme designator is : I10,
    no coding scheme version, code value is one of that values of icd-10
    codes, and its meaning.. code value : K70.1 and code meaning :
    Alcolic hepatitis

    i think we may use it in SR documents but i dont know we should use it
    in images.. and i dont know other sequence type and why they are being
    used. i dont know how to handle sequences in pacs...

    can anyone tell me the philosophy of sequences?

    Regards,
    Atila Gunes

    Rajesh.Rapaka yazdi:
    > Hi,
    >
    > How are sequences encoded? When and where should I use sequences?
    >
    > regards,
    > Rajesh Rapaka

  3. Re: sequences

    Hi

    Please refer to part 5 page 40 section 7.5 onwards. Encoding of
    sequences is explained very clearly. Please refer to the latest manuals
    2006.

    Regards
    Bimalendu

    Atila Gunes wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i've been searching for the answer of this question also. My question
    > would be slightly different from this...
    >
    > i found a sequence type in standarts and i think i understand why it is
    > used.. for example for icd-10 codes, coding scheme designator is : I10,
    > no coding scheme version, code value is one of that values of icd-10
    > codes, and its meaning.. code value : K70.1 and code meaning :
    > Alcolic hepatitis
    >
    > i think we may use it in SR documents but i dont know we should use it
    > in images.. and i dont know other sequence type and why they are being
    > used. i dont know how to handle sequences in pacs...
    >
    > can anyone tell me the philosophy of sequences?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Atila Gunes
    >

    > Rajesh.Rapaka yazdi:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > How are sequences encoded? When and where should I use sequences?
    > >
    > > regards,
    > > Rajesh Rapaka

+ Reply to Thread