This is a discussion on Request for Comments on Draft Supplement 117 - Enhanced PET Image Storage SOP Class - DICOM ; To: Voting Representatives, Alternates and Observers of the: · DICOM Standards Committee (DSC) and · All DICOM Working Groups · DICOM Public Comment List From: Howard E. Clark, Ph.D. DICOM Secretariat Comments are being solicited from the DICOM community and ...
To: Voting Representatives, Alternates and Observers of the:
· DICOM Standards Committee (DSC) and
· All DICOM Working Groups
· DICOM Public Comment List
From: Howard E. Clark, Ph.D.
Comments are being solicited from the DICOM community and from other
interested groups and individuals on draft Supplement 117 - Enhanced
Image Storage SOP Class.
A copy of the Supplement may be obtained from DICOM's public ftp site
Look for "Sup117_pc.doc" or "Sup117_pc.pdf."
Members of the DICOM's Working Groups 03 (Nuclear Medicine)
that prepared this document, would appreciate any comments that
you might like to make regarding its technical merits. All comments
should be received by October 16, 2006.
To assist in processing, analyzing and incorporating pertinent
comments, we would appreciate your following these guidelines:
· Please furnish the full name, address, title, phone and fax
number, and e-mail address of the person who is providing
· When filing for an organization, provide full name and
address of the organization.
· Clearly differentiate between editorial comments and major
or minor technical comments.
· Comments should be constructive.
· In cases of unclear statements or text, it is best to
rephrase the questionable text as interpreted.
· Provide alternative language for items of editorial nature.
· Provide recommendations for solving technical problems. Be
specific, and, when possible, include references from the
literature to support your comments.
· Whenever possible include supportive data.
· Organize and identify all comments in accordance with the
format provided by the standard and consecutively number all
Each comment should be referenced and discussed as follows:
· Section or Annex
· Page number, paragraph and line
· Suggestions or alternatives to remedy the situation.
Please note that comments sent via e-mail are most welcome.
All comments should be submitted by October 16, 2006 to:
Howard E. Clark, Ph.D.
NEMA Suite 1752
1300 North 17th Street
Rosslyn, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 841-3285
Fax: (703) 841-3385
We appreciate your taking the time to comment. Every consideration
will be given to incorporating your comments into the draft.
NEMA's Annual Meeting
November 11-13, 2006
Willard InterContinental Hotel in Washington, D.C.