Hi, somebody can help.

I have developed one application, Print SCP using dcm4che
library, for receiving dicom images from a SCU, in the case I'm using
the eFilm software.
The Application recieves the Basic Film Box N-CREATE-RQ,
form the eFilm, the dataset of the message is ok, them the application
creates the Basic Film Box Instance and send, to the eFilm, the
Basic Film Box N-CREATE-RSP, with SUCCESS status, but is missing to
send the sequence Basic Image Box SOP, Class and Instance.
Somebody can tell me how to create the Basic Image Box
Instances, and how to get the abstract syntax from the presentation
context, both using the library dcm4che.
How can I solve this problem.

thanks in advance
Real.