Hi,

we are looking for a Senior Dicom Developer. Ideally somebody with
strong dcmtk experience. The position will be full-time or contract
based. The position will be office-based in London, UK. To apply for
this position please send CV/Resume to jobs@biotronics3d.com

Biotronics3D Ltd, headquartered in London, England, develops and
markets innovative software applications for the diagnostic imaging
industry. We provide cutting edge software technologies to improve
healthcare by better extracting diagnostic data and transforming it
into usable information available at the point-of-care. Biotronics3D
Ltd is an EN ISO 13485:2003 certified company. Our flagship product,
3Dnet™ Suite, has received FDA 510K market clearance and is CE marked.
http://www.biotronics3d.com