MWL and MPPS Server - DICOM

This is a discussion on MWL and MPPS Server - DICOM ; Hi I have been asked to develop service which supports MWL and MPPS. I have shortlisted following entities to be available database. Can somebody guide me who is experienced in this field. Attribute Name PATIENT_ID PATIENT_NAME PATIENT_DOB PATIENT_GENDER SPS_ID ACCESSIONNUMBER ...

  1. MWL and MPPS Server

    Hi

    I have been asked to develop service which supports MWL and MPPS. I
    have shortlisted following entities to be available database. Can
    somebody guide me who is experienced in this field.

    Attribute Name
    PATIENT_ID
    PATIENT_NAME
    PATIENT_DOB
    PATIENT_GENDER
    SPS_ID
    ACCESSIONNUMBER
    AE_TITLE
    SPS_START_DATE
    SPS_START_TIME
    MODALITY
    STATION_NAME
    LOCATION
    SPS_STATUS
    SPS_END_DATE
    SPS_END_TIME
    SPS_DESC
    PER_PHYSICIAN
    REQ_PHYSICIAN
    REF_PHYSICIAN
    RQP_ID
    RQP_DESC
    STUDY_INST_UID
    SOP_INSTANCE_UID

  2. Re: MWL and MPPS Server

    look in the appendix of volume 3 of IHE (www.ihe.net), they have useful
    mapping tables that might help you,

    herman O.

    Prash wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have been asked to develop service which supports MWL and MPPS. I
    > have shortlisted following entities to be available database. Can
    > somebody guide me who is experienced in this field.
    >
    > Attribute Name
    > PATIENT_ID
    > PATIENT_NAME
    > PATIENT_DOB