Hello, I have some douts about create a Instance SOP Basic Image
Box, Grayscale or Collor, at the Print operation.

I know that the client sends to the server a Message N-CREATE-RQ, to
create a Instance SOP Basic Film Session, after recieve, from the
server, a Message N-CREATE-RSP, with the result of the requisition, and
if it is Success, then the client sends another Message N-CREATE-RQ, to
create a Instance SOP Basic Film Box.
Before create the Instance SOP Film Box and sends the response to the
client, the server has to create the Instance SOP Basic Image Box.
Here, I have some douts, and they are:
How the server create a Instance SOP Basic Image Box?
Wich are the service that it uses to create that Instance?

Regards..
Antonio Real.