DICOM tag codes - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM tag codes - DICOM ; Hello, I am looking for a good document / link that explains the DICOM tags? Thanks in advance,...

  1. DICOM tag codes

    Hello,
    I am looking for a good document / link that explains the DICOM tags?
    Thanks in advance,

  2. Re: DICOM tag codes

    Gelu Ionescu wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I am looking for a good document / link that explains the DICOM tags?
    > Thanks in advance,

    I am not aware of any detailed repository of such tags and I am in the
    course of building one, actually.

    The tags are listed in Dicom Standard part 6 (or P.S. 3.6) and they are
    used as part of modules in the Information Object Definitions, which
    are defined in P.S. 3.3, especially in Annex C. That's the place where
    you'd find information describing the tags.

    HTH,
    Razvan

+ Reply to Thread