Testing of Window width /Level - DICOM

This is a discussion on Testing of Window width /Level - DICOM ; Hai Everbody Can any one tell me how test window width /level applied on the Dicom image is corret are not? Thanks in advance With regards DICOM_TESTER...

  1. Testing of Window width /Level

    Hai Everbody

    Can any one tell me how test window width /level applied on the Dicom
    image is corret are not?

    Thanks in advance

    With regards
    DICOM_TESTER

  2. Re: Testing of Window width /Level

    > Can any one tell me how test window width /level applied on the Dicom
    > image is corret are not?

    There is a set of test images that are part of the IHE MESA test suite
    and can be downloaded from ftp://dicom.offis.de/pub/dicom/offis/software/mesa_cpi/
    These contain sample images that test the ability of a viewer
    to correctly apply window center/width (see section 2.3.2 of the test plan
    document for image displays).

    Regards,
    Marco Eichelberg
    OFFIS

  3. Re: Testing of Window width /Level

    Marco Eichelberg wrote:
    > > Can any one tell me how test window width /level applied on the Dicom
    > > image is corret are not?

    > There is a set of test images that are part of the IHE MESA test suite
    > and can be downloaded from ftp://dicom.offis.de/pub/dicom/offis/software/mesa_cpi/
    > These contain sample images that test the ability of a viewer
    > to correctly apply window center/width (see section 2.3.2 of the test plan
    > document for image displays).
    >
    > Regards,
    > Marco Eichelberg
    > OFFIS

    Thank Marco Eichelberg . i will utilize the resource and get back

    with regards
    DICOM_TESTER

+ Reply to Thread