tools to convert RAW to DICOM in batch mode? - DICOM

This is a discussion on tools to convert RAW to DICOM in batch mode? - DICOM ; I am looking for a tool to convert a stack of reconstructed RAW images to DICOM files, we will start a clinic trial pretty soon, the clinical site needs to have DICOM files to load into their PACS or standalone ...

  1. tools to convert RAW to DICOM in batch mode?

    I am looking for a tool to convert a stack of reconstructed RAW images
    to DICOM files, we will start a clinic trial pretty soon, the clinical
    site needs to have DICOM files to load into their PACS or standalone
    DICOM viewer.

    Any idea on this? Thank you very much!

  2. Re: tools to convert RAW to DICOM in batch mode?

    sanyyu@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am looking for a tool to convert a stack of reconstructed RAW images
    > to DICOM files, we will start a clinic trial pretty soon, the clinical
    > site needs to have DICOM files to load into their PACS or standalone
    > DICOM viewer.
    >
    > Any idea on this? Thank you very much!

    Is there a database that links the files (through file-name pointers)
    to their dicom data? Or is there any other indication that links the
    raw pixels to medical information?

    Razvan

  3. Re: tools to convert RAW to DICOM in batch mode?

    sanyyu@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am looking for a tool to convert a stack of reconstructed RAW images
    > to DICOM files, we will start a clinic trial pretty soon, the clinical
    > site needs to have DICOM files to load into their PACS or standalone
    > DICOM viewer.
    >
    > Any idea on this? Thank you very much!

    Check out David Clunie's Dicom3tools. It runs under Linux/Unix. It has
    a raw to dicom utility.

    http://www.dclunie.com/dicom3tools.html

    You'll need to pass along the width and length of the raw image in your
    conversion.

    Steve Poe

  4. Re: tools to convert RAW to DICOM in batch mode?

    sanyyu@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am looking for a tool to convert a stack of reconstructed RAW images
    > to DICOM files, we will start a clinic trial pretty soon, the clinical
    > site needs to have DICOM files to load into their PACS or standalone
    > DICOM viewer.
    >
    > Any idea on this? Thank you very much!

    There is no tools in GDCM. But everything is there to do it. It was
    used to generate the Visible Male and Female CT datasets in DICOM.
    You'll have to fill in the DICOM tags with the proper information, and
    pass the raw data.

    See:
    http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/...ry/016791.html

    HTH
    Mathieu

  5. Re: tools to convert RAW to DICOM in batch mode?

    So have you got the tool to convert it????
    if yes to post it.
    Convert psd to xhtml-a site for converting purpose

+ Reply to Thread