DICOM and PACS Training - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM and PACS Training - DICOM ; I want Dicom and PACS Training. I searched on net all trainings duration are 3 to 5 days. i want one to two months hands on training. can any body help in this regard. best Regards; Muhammad Sibtain...

  1. DICOM and PACS Training

    I want Dicom and PACS Training. I searched on net all trainings
    duration are 3 to 5 days. i want one to two months hands on training.
    can any body help in this regard.

    best Regards;
    Muhammad Sibtain

  2. Re: DICOM and PACS Training

    training, to some extent, is not very useful. you should learn by
    yourself. you can learn from some groups, where many people made many
    constributive discussion about dicom and pacs.

+ Reply to Thread