JPG --> DICOM - DICOM

This is a discussion on JPG --> DICOM - DICOM ; Hi All! Where can I find sources or command line utility for convertion JPG file to DICOM(.dcm)? Thanks....

  1. JPG --> DICOM

    Hi All!
    Where can I find sources or command line utility for convertion JPG
    file to DICOM(.dcm)?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: JPG --> DICOM

    slavakiev wrote:
    > Hi All!
    > Where can I find sources or command line utility for convertion JPG
    > file to DICOM(.dcm)?
    > Thanks.

    I don't know if you will find what you are looking for here or not
    (most converters go from DICOM to JPG, not the other way around, but
    maybe one of these will). There are a bunch of options here:
    http://www.rtstudents.com/pacs/free-dicom-viewers.htm

  3. Re: JPG --> DICOM

    Check out David Clunie's Dicom3tools. It runs under Linux/Unix. It has
    a jpeg to dicom utility.

    Steve Poe

    http://www.dclunie.com/dicom3tools.html

    slavakiev wrote:
    > Hi All!
    > Where can I find sources or command line utility for convertion JPG
    > file to DICOM(.dcm)?
    > Thanks.

  4. Re: JPG --> DICOM

    Hello,
    PowerDicom (http://www.dicom-solutions.com/powerdicom.shtm) allows
    JPEG->DICOM conversion interactively or automated with a script. A
    script also facilitates to include patient data or other attributes.
    Greetings
    Marianne

  5. Re: JPG --> DICOM

    You should try kpacs ( www.k-pacs.net ), that can convert jpg in dcm
    files. We are using for our ultrasound images.

+ Reply to Thread