Dicom Image Display in Java - DICOM

This is a discussion on Dicom Image Display in Java - DICOM ; hi guys, Can somebody help me out in displaying a .dcm Image (Monochrome2) in Java Applet? I have got an Image Buffer extracted from the dcm file with all the image details (in major tag no 28)...

  1. Dicom Image Display in Java

    hi guys,

    Can somebody help me out in displaying a .dcm Image (Monochrome2) in
    Java Applet?
    I have got an Image Buffer extracted from the dcm file with all the
    image details (in major tag no 28)

  2. Re: Dicom Image Display in Java

    hi:

    I think "pixelmed" package will satisfy your requests.
    You could download it by searching with the keyword of "pixelmed"
    good luck

    Rocks wrote:
    > hi guys,
    >
    > Can somebody help me out in displaying a .dcm Image (Monochrome2) in
    > Java Applet?
    > I have got an Image Buffer extracted from the dcm file with all the
    > image details (in major tag no 28)

  3. Re: Dicom Image Display in Java

    Test wrote:
    > hi:
    >
    > I think "pixelmed" package will satisfy your requests.
    > You could download it by searching with the keyword of "pixelmed"
    > good luck
    >
    > Rocks wrote:
    > > hi guys,
    > >
    > > Can somebody help me out in displaying a .dcm Image (Monochrome2) in
    > > Java Applet?
    > > I have got an Image Buffer extracted from the dcm file with all the
    > > image details (in major tag no 28)

    Thanks buddy, PixelMed helped me a lot.

+ Reply to Thread