Dicom Printer Simulator - DICOM

This is a discussion on Dicom Printer Simulator - DICOM ; Hello! I have to developed a program, that allows to print to DICOMS's printer. To avoid to test my program with real DICOM printers, is ther any free Dicom Printer Simulator, that simulate the output of the printer? avoiding to ...

  1. Dicom Printer Simulator

    Hello!

    I have to developed a program, that allows to print to DICOMS's
    printer. To avoid to test my program with real DICOM printers, is ther
    any free Dicom Printer Simulator, that simulate the output of the
    printer? avoiding to print to a real printer

    If not, any advice before start to develope this ?

    Thanks for your help

  2. Re: Dicom Printer Simulator

    Other Alternative is to use a programa that prints to a inkjet printer.
    Exists any free printscp that prints on a inkjet o laser printer ?

  3. Re: Dicom Printer Simulator

    focus wrote:
    > Other Alternative is to use a programa that prints to a inkjet printer.
    > Exists any free printscp that prints on a inkjet o laser printer ?

    Try JDICOM's PrintServerGUI application. It is very easy to setup and
    can log dicom communication. Another alternative is DicomScope which
    incorporates a PrintSCP service.

    regards,
    Andreas

+ Reply to Thread