Get Image from Dicom server without downloading image - DICOM

This is a discussion on Get Image from Dicom server without downloading image - DICOM ; hello I want to know that without downloading image file can we get only image pixel data from the Dicom server if possible which is the best method to do. regards Neeraj...

  1. Get Image from Dicom server without downloading image

    hello
    I want to know that without downloading image file can we get only
    image pixel data from the Dicom server if possible which is the best
    method to do.

    regards
    Neeraj

  2. Re: Get Image from Dicom server without downloading image

    Neeraj wrote:
    > hello
    > I want to know that without downloading image file can we get only
    > image pixel data from the Dicom server if possible which is the best
    > method to do.
    >
    > regards
    > Neeraj

    You may want to check out part 18 of the standard, Web Access to Dicom
    Persistent Objects.
    Systems that do offer that interface will offer you the possibility of
    retrieving an image data from a dicom archive without retrieving the
    header data.

    HTH.
    Razvan

+ Reply to Thread