I was entertaining the thought of writing a windows utility to
decompose enhanced CT/MR into the older IODs to support some workflows
that are currently failing because of systems which are unable to
interpret Enhanced CT.

I did a quick web search and found that Dave Clunie's Dicom3Tools has
a utility with just this functionality (yay!). But when I grabbed the
minimal compile of the the CygWin binaries, the 'dcuncat' utility was
not part of the package (boo!).

Before I embark on the learning experience of installing cygwin and
building dicom3tools, I was wondering if anyone can verify that the
'dcuncat' utility works properly under cygwin?

Thanks!
Josh Coleman