Wish for a dicom application.. - DICOM

This is a discussion on Wish for a dicom application.. - DICOM ; I am writing a dicom conformance spec. I wish there was a application (wizard) that one could use to generate these documents... One should be able to just select what service classes etc.. are provided/used and a document should be ...

  1. Wish for a dicom application..

    I am writing a dicom conformance spec.
    I wish there was a application (wizard) that one could use to generate
    these documents...
    One should be able to just select what service classes etc.. are
    provided/used and a document
    should be generated..

  2. Re: Wish for a dicom application..

    JustSomeGuy wrote:
    > I am writing a dicom conformance spec.
    > I wish there was a application (wizard) that one could use to generate
    > these documents...
    > One should be able to just select what service classes etc.. are
    > provided/used and a document
    > should be generated..

    Not so long ago I realized that DICOM XML was being done on other part
    than just PS 3.6:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....4959838977fcfd

    Maybe once the XML documents are available this would greatly simplify
    those things, hopefully the XSLT would also be available.

    2 cents
    Mathieu

+ Reply to Thread