Custom Tag? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Custom Tag? - DICOM ; Hello-- I've been tasked with putting session information about the current encounter between the patient and the radiologist in the DICOM objects that I am returning in response to a CFIND query. It's going to be the database ID we ...

  1. Custom Tag?

    Hello--

    I've been tasked with putting session information about the current
    encounter between the patient and the radiologist in the DICOM objects
    that I am returning in response to a CFIND query. It's going to be the
    database ID we use for encounter session. Is there a DICOM tag that
    would be appropriate for this? If not, is there a good way for me to
    make a custom tag?

    Aaron Lehmann

  2. Session and encounter in query, was Re: Custom Tag?

    Aaron Patrick Lehmann wrote:

    > I've been tasked with putting session information about the current
    > encounter between the patient and the radiologist in the DICOM objects
    > that I am returning in response to a CFIND query. It's going to be the
    > database ID we use for encounter session. Is there a DICOM tag that
    > would be appropriate for this? If not, is there a good way for me to
    > make a custom tag?

    What kind of objects are you returning in the C-FIND response,
    images ?

    What do you mean by "session" and "encounter" and what do they
    mean to the SCU and the SCP ?

    How is the behavior of each going to differ when you somebody
    else's SCU is talking to your SCP and vice versa ?

    David

+ Reply to Thread