Running dcmtk with borland c++ 5.5 free compiler - DICOM

This is a discussion on Running dcmtk with borland c++ 5.5 free compiler - DICOM ; Dear All, Has anybody succedded with running dcmtk with borland c++ compiler(command line exe, not the IDE).If so, please share your experience. Cheers berry...

  1. Running dcmtk with borland c++ 5.5 free compiler

    Dear All,

    Has anybody succedded with running dcmtk with borland c++
    compiler(command line exe, not the IDE).If so, please share your
    experience.

    Cheers
    berry

  2. Re: Running dcmtk with borland c++ 5.5 free compiler

    berry wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > Has anybody succedded with running dcmtk with borland c++
    > compiler(command line exe, not the IDE).If so, please share your
    > experience.

    Berry,

    I believe dcmtk prefer that you post your dcmtk-related question to
    their forums and not on the dicom newsgroup.
    But anyway dcmtk uses CMake to support multiples compilers, and CMake
    is known to support bcc5.5.1. You should post the exact error log you
    are getting, this is extremely likely that a developer came across this
    issue and give you some help.

    Mathieu

+ Reply to Thread