Looking for WorkList client - DICOM

This is a discussion on Looking for WorkList client - DICOM ; I'm looking for a simple worklist client, preferably with source code. Any simple demo will do as long as I'm abale to query the worklist server. I'm learning Dicom protocol and would like to test with a worklist server without ...

  1. Looking for WorkList client

    I'm looking for a simple worklist client, preferably with source code. Any
    simple demo will do as long as I'm abale to query the worklist server.
    I'm learning Dicom protocol and would like to test with a worklist server
    without using a modality to do that.
    Any advice appreciated.
    Thanks.

    --
    francois.piette@overbyte.be
    The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare

  2. Re: Looking for WorkList client

    Dear francois,
    If you mean a worklist SCU application, then jdicom and dcmtk is ur
    answer.
    Following are the links:
    http://members.chello.at/petra.kirchdorfer/jdicom/
    and
    www.dcmtk.org/

    In JDICOM(written in jave) there is an application called ModalitySCU
    which will do your work.
    DCMTK(which is in cpp) contains an application called findscu.exe,
    which will give you the worklist for all the modalitites.

    regards
    alwitta

  3. Re: Looking for WorkList client

    Thank you very much for the informations. I will have a look at those
    resources.

    --

    "alvin" a écrit dans le message de news:
    1148563201.414670.237620@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups. com...
    > Dear francois,
    > If you mean a worklist SCU application, then jdicom and dcmtk is ur
    > answer.
    > Following are the links:
    > http://members.chello.at/petra.kirchdorfer/jdicom/
    > and
    > www.dcmtk.org/
    >
    > In JDICOM(written in jave) there is an application called ModalitySCU
    > which will do your work.
    > DCMTK(which is in cpp) contains an application called findscu.exe,
    > which will give you the worklist for all the modalitites.
    >
    > regards
    > alwitta

  4. Re: Looking for WorkList client

    > DCMTK(which is in cpp) contains an application called findscu.exe,
    > which will give you the worklist for all the modalitites.

    I found findscu program. I try to make it work. The command line help
    reference terms that I don't know : I'm a newbie in Dicom :-(
    Would you help me ?
    I get the error: "error: either query file or override keys (or both) must
    be specified".
    I have no idea about the "query file" content, nor what the "override key"
    should be !
    My Dicom Worklist server has entry for modality "TESTMOD". I know the
    IP/Hostname, port number and AETitle for the server.
    Would you give me a sample command line to retieve the worklist ?

    Regards,
    --
    francois.piette@overbyte.be
    http://www.overbyte.be

  5. Re: Looking for WorkList client

    Franco, try with the following command line option:

    findscu -W -k 0008,0005 -k 0008,0010 -k 0008,0050 -k 0008,0060 -k
    0008,0090 -k 0008,1110 -k 0010,0010 -k 0010,0020 -k 0010,0030 -k
    0010,0040 -k 0010,1030 -k 0010,2000 -k 0010,2110 -aec

    Here the "-W" option will provide the worklist from the modality.

    Try your test without -W and check the result.

    Cheers.
    Alvin

  6. Re: Looking for WorkList client

    Thank you, it works.
    In the mean time I had also found this:
    http://forum.dcmtk.org/viewtopic.php?t=84 and it works OK also.

    --

    news:1148642435.396648.315160@y43g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
    > Franco, try with the following command line option:
    >
    > findscu -W -k 0008,0005 -k 0008,0010 -k 0008,0050 -k 0008,0060 -k
    > 0008,0090 -k 0008,1110 -k 0010,0010 -k 0010,0020 -k 0010,0030 -k
    > 0010,0040 -k 0010,1030 -k 0010,2000 -k 0010,2110 -aec
    >

    > Here the "-W" option will provide the worklist from the modality.
    >
    > Try your test without -W and check the result.
    >
    > Cheers.
    > Alvin

+ Reply to Thread