How to check whether a file is worklist file or not? - DICOM

This is a discussion on How to check whether a file is worklist file or not? - DICOM ; Hi All, Can anyone tell me how to know whether a file is a worklist file or not? I think that, being a normalized object, the worklist file does not contain the SOP Class UID (please correct me if I'm ...

  1. How to check whether a file is worklist file or not?

    Hi All,

    Can anyone tell me how to know whether a file is a worklist file or
    not?

    I think that, being a normalized object, the worklist file does not
    contain the SOP Class UID (please correct me if I'm wrong).

    Thanks & Regards,
    Bijesh

  2. Re: How to check whether a file is worklist file or not?

    Hi Bijesh,
    what is your use case or workflow of application?
    Are you using dcmtk for the worklist file generation?

    Alvin

+ Reply to Thread