DICOM and XML any update - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM and XML any update - DICOM ; Hi, I just came accross: http://medical.nema.org/Dicom/minute...20in%20XML.ppt And I have to say I am impressed: * Prototyped the use of a Subversion (SVN) data repository for source control/configuration management * Completed the initial rough conversion from Word to DocBook XML for ...

  1. DICOM and XML any update

    Hi,

    I just came accross:
    http://medical.nema.org/Dicom/minute...20in%20XML.ppt
    And I have to say I am impressed:

    * Prototyped the use of a Subversion (SVN) data repository for source
    control/configuration management
    * Completed the initial rough conversion from Word to DocBook XML for
    all remaining Parts (draft 2005 version)
    * Correcting errors in the newly converted XML source
    * Updating existing XML source for Parts 3, 6, 12, and 16 to latest
    draft 2005 version

    But the bullet item I was the most interested was:
    * Shortly after next release, make unofficial XML version available,
    base on Ad Hoc group schemas

    anyone to point me to those drafts...
    thanks !
    Mathieu

  2. Re: DICOM and XML any update

    Interesting project. While they are at it, I wish they would create
    machine parseable IOD specs. They could be used to generate the tables
    in the documentation and to generate data representation types.

    Thomas

    Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just came accross:
    > http://medical.nema.org/Dicom/minute...20in%20XML.ppt
    > And I have to say I am impressed:
    >
    > * Prototyped the use of a Subversion (SVN) data repository for source
    > control/configuration management
    > * Completed the initial rough conversion from Word to DocBook XML for
    > all remaining Parts (draft 2005 version)
    > * Correcting errors in the newly converted XML source
    > * Updating existing XML source for Parts 3, 6, 12, and 16 to latest
    > draft 2005 version
    >
    > But the bullet item I was the most interested was:
    > * Shortly after next release, make unofficial XML version available,
    > base on Ad Hoc group schemas
    >
    > anyone to point me to those drafts...
    > thanks !
    > Mathieu