Stress echo comparison viewing - DICOM

This is a discussion on Stress echo comparison viewing - DICOM ; Hello Currently I am developing a feature by which my echo viewer will automatically arrange runs in the echo stress studies by VIEW or by STAGE. While developing this feature I gathered few Echo studies for testing the protocol. In ...

  1. Stress echo comparison viewing

    Hello

    Currently I am developing a feature by which my echo viewer will
    automatically arrange runs in the echo stress studies by VIEW or by
    STAGE.

    While developing this feature I gathered few Echo studies for testing
    the protocol. In which I came across following problems. Can somebody
    help me out with this?

    1) In some studies few runs are not having view number. How one should
    arrange those?

    2)1) In some studies few runs are not having stage number. How one
    should arrange those?

    3) In few studies multiple runs are having same stage and view numbers.
    How one should arrange those?

    Can somebody throw some light on this? Can I find some documentation on
    this and on echo quantification?

    Regards,
    Prashant

  2. Re: Stress echo comparison viewing

    "Prash" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:1147934862.850014.140790@38g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hello
    >

    > 1) In some studies few runs are not having view number. How one should
    > arrange those?
    >
    > 2)1) In some studies few runs are not having stage number. How one
    > should arrange those?
    >
    > 3) In few studies multiple runs are having same stage and view numbers.
    > How one should arrange those?

    Which Ultrasoundsystem(s)?

  3. Re: Stress echo comparison viewing

    Hello, Prashant -

    There has been considerable variability in the use of these attributes,
    such that it was not really possible to reliably lay out the
    appropriate runs by stage or view. However, all the major ultrasound
    manufacturers are now participating in the Integrating the Healthcare
    Enterprise (IHE) effort. Within IHE, the Echocardiography Profile
    specifies a consistent labeling of stage and view, and manufacturers
    are including that capability into some products. See the IHE
    Cardiology Technical Framework Volume 2, available at www.ihe.net, for
    the technical specification (look for the Stress Echo option under the
    Modality Images and Evidence Stored transaction).

    - Harry Solomon
    GE Healthcare
    Co-chair, IHE Cardiology Technical Committee

  4. Re: Stress echo comparison viewing

    Hello

    We are doing the tests on Siemens ultrasound systems. Mostly Acuson
    systems.

    Regards,
    Prashant

+ Reply to Thread