Pixelmed Server viewer - DICOM

This is a discussion on Pixelmed Server viewer - DICOM ; I playing around with the Pixelmed Server made by Dave Clunie but have some problems with loading the Viewer.class applet to the browser because of the requested path. I am running the server on Linux. The error message I see ...

  1. Pixelmed Server viewer

    I playing around with the Pixelmed Server made by Dave Clunie but have
    some problems with loading the Viewer.class applet to the browser
    because of the requested path.
    I am running the server on Linux. The error message I see on my
    terminal is:

    at com.pixelmed.web.HttpServer$Worker.run(HttpServer. java:110)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    PathRequestHandler.generateResponseToGetRequest(): Sending 404 Not Found
    RequestTypeServer.RequestTypeWorker.generateRespon seToGetRequest():
    Requested URI: /dicomviewer/Viewer.class
    PathRequestHandler.generateResponseToGetRequest(): Was asked for
    requestPath /dicomviewer/Viewer.class
    java.lang.Exception: No such resource as /dicomviewer/Viewer.class

    The Viewer.class file excist in this directory.

    Any idea?

    Jan Rorive
    the Netherlands

  2. Re: Pixelmed Server viewer

    Hi Jan

    Sorry about that ... stupid bug related to assumptions
    that are true only in my development environment.

    The resource loader is actually looking for the requested
    class files inside /com/pixelmed/web/dicomviewer, not
    /dicomviewer.

    A quick workaround for the existing code is to put the
    folder dicomviewer containing the AI viewer class files
    inside a com/pixelmed/web folder rather than at the root.

    I will fix this in the next release (to look in both the
    root and /com/pixelmed/web).

    David

    Jan Rorive wrote:
    > I playing around with the Pixelmed Server made by Dave Clunie but have
    > some problems with loading the Viewer.class applet to the browser
    > because of the requested path.
    > I am running the server on Linux. The error message I see on my
    > terminal is:
    >
    > at com.pixelmed.web.HttpServer$Worker.run(HttpServer. java:110)
    > PathRequestHandler.generateResponseToGetRequest(): Sending 404 Not Found
    > RequestTypeServer.RequestTypeWorker.generateRespon seToGetRequest():
    > Requested URI: /dicomviewer/Viewer.class
    > PathRequestHandler.generateResponseToGetRequest(): Was asked for
    > requestPath /dicomviewer/Viewer.class
    > java.lang.Exception: No such resource as /dicomviewer/Viewer.class
    >
    > The Viewer.class file excist in this directory.
    >
    > Any idea?
    >
    > Jan Rorive
    > the Netherlands

+ Reply to Thread