Checking Dicom services in a CT or MR - DICOM

This is a discussion on Checking Dicom services in a CT or MR - DICOM ; Im trying to find some software that tells u which dicom services (Print,Store,etc) a device is handling (CT, MR,etc). I found devices that are not "full dicom" and they dont have the Print service for example, and then u might ...

  1. Checking Dicom services in a CT or MR

    Im trying to find some software that tells u which dicom services
    (Print,Store,etc) a device is handling (CT, MR,etc). I found devices
    that are not "full dicom" and they dont have the Print service for
    example, and then u might have a problem with a dicom printer for
    example. Is there any way to check the device? Like those software that
    makes a diagnostico of the PC.

    Thanks again! and also thank you to all of you that read my other post
    (nema to dicom) and answered. During these days im considering those
    options to find a solution, as soon as i tested i will answer.

    Sebastian.

  2. Re: Checking Dicom services in a CT or MR

    Hi,

    You should try to find the conformance statement of the devices you'd
    like to use. But if someone know another serious way to do it, I'd be
    happy to get it.

    Bye.

    Anthony.

    Kvnz a écrit :

    > Im trying to find some software that tells u which dicom services
    > (Print,Store,etc) a device is handling (CT, MR,etc). I found devices
    > that are not "full dicom" and they dont have the Print service for
    > example, and then u might have a problem with a dicom printer for
    > example. Is there any way to check the device? Like those software that
    > makes a diagnostico of the PC.
    >
    > Thanks again! and also thank you to all of you that read my other post
    > (nema to dicom) and answered. During these days im considering those
    > options to find a solution, as soon as i tested i will answer.
    >
    > Sebastian.

+ Reply to Thread