DICOM Converters wanted - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM Converters wanted - DICOM ; Hello, I would like to ask you if you know whether I could find or buy this Java API´s for the following procedures: 1.- a JPEG to DICOM Converter 2.- a DICOM to JPEG2000 or lossless JPEG2000 3.- a converter ...

  1. DICOM Converters wanted

    Hello, I would like to ask you if you know whether I could find or buy
    this Java API´s for the following procedures:
    1.- a JPEG to DICOM Converter
    2.- a DICOM to JPEG2000 or lossless JPEG2000
    3.- a converter of DICOM stream images to DICOM files for sending them
    over our intranet for archival.

    Your help will be highly appreciated

    Thanks,

    Erasmo González

  2. Re: DICOM Converters wanted

    erasmo.gonzalez@softtek.com wrote:
    > Hello, I would like to ask you if you know whether I could find or buy
    > this Java API´s for the following procedures:
    > 1.- a JPEG to DICOM Converter
    > 2.- a DICOM to JPEG2000 or lossless JPEG2000
    > 3.- a converter of DICOM stream images to DICOM files for sending them
    > over our intranet for archival.
    >
    > Your help will be highly appreciated

    http://www.idoimaging.com has a facility for searching for converters
    e.g. DICOM->JPEG gives 13 different programs.

    > Thanks,
    >

    > Erasmo González

    Alan

+ Reply to Thread