Hi,
Im working on MWL(SCP) implementation for a private clinic.The existing
clinic does not have any RIS/HIS in place.I intend to have the same
package to be compatible with any RIS.

On what lines should I think so that the standalone package works well
with the private clinic and can also be incorporated at any place where
there is RIS.

should I look for seamless integration by implementing IHE technical
framework of Scheduled Work Flow to have the scheduling information
from the RIS would this do the job.

Shall a broker like Mitra would help in converting the HL7 messages to
DICOM messages from the RIS to have the scheduling information ,
Gratefull till death
sabz