CTN Pacs Capacity - DICOM

This is a discussion on CTN Pacs Capacity - DICOM ; Hello! We are usign a CTN servers Pacs for our hospital. My question is if there is any limitation, of the maximum number of studies or images that we can have store with CTN Pacs. We have about 1,5 Tb ...

  1. CTN Pacs Capacity

    Hello!

    We are usign a CTN servers Pacs for our hospital.

    My question is if there is any limitation, of the maximum number of
    studies or images that we can have store with CTN Pacs. We have about
    1,5 Tb of images and it works perfectly, but we are a little worry
    because the speed of the pacs has reduce conciderably in the lasts
    weeks, I know that with more images the speed of the pacs will reduce,
    but is there any limitation of studies o images or total image Size
    with CTN?

    Where can I find this information ?

    Thanks for your help

  2. Re: CTN Pacs Capacity

    I guess I depends on the database, the server is using.

  3. Re: CTN Pacs Capacity

    I'm using MySql 4.0.20

  4. Re: CTN Pacs Capacity

    I think the limitation is your database.
    And how to design Database is more important.(such as PK,INDEX, etc...)

  5. Re: CTN Pacs Capacity

    - I know that with more images the speed of the pacs will reduce,
    but is there any limitation of studies o images or total image Size
    with CTN -
    for this have a look to
    http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/table-size.html
    otherwise you should take into concideration of implementing MS SQL2000
    as a database.

+ Reply to Thread