ACR NEMA 1.0 - DICOM

This is a discussion on ACR NEMA 1.0 - DICOM ; I am working on a old toshiba Xvision CT which stores images in ACR NEMA 1.0 (IS&C format). Does anyone have a idea of how to transfer the files from the CT Scanner to a Computer? Or if anyone knows ...

  1. ACR NEMA 1.0

    I am working on a old toshiba Xvision CT which stores images in ACR
    NEMA 1.0 (IS&C format). Does anyone have a idea of how to transfer the
    files from the CT Scanner to a Computer? Or if anyone knows of any
    program which can receive the ACR NEMA 1.0 images from the CT Scanner
    that would be helpful.

  2. Re: ACR NEMA 1.0

    Hi Mist,
    We have a software could receive images fron X Series (Xpress, Xvision,
    Xpeed ) and MRI ( Visart&Flexart) Toshiba...
    The software could receive images from modalities, it is capable to
    convert them to Dicom and save in local HDD or transfer by SCU to
    another Dicom device.
    If you are interested, please, write to dalton@charrua.com and we send
    you more information.
    Regards.

    mist ha escrito:

    > I am working on a old toshiba Xvision CT which stores images in ACR
    > NEMA 1.0 (IS&C format). Does anyone have a idea of how to transfer the
    > files from the CT Scanner to a Computer? Or if anyone knows of any
    > program which can receive the ACR NEMA 1.0 images from the CT Scanner
    > that would be helpful.

  3. Re: ACR NEMA 1.0

    Bonnour Mist,

    You could also look at our products in www.TomoVision.com.

    - DICOMatic will convert the images to DICOM

    - readOmatic can read the archive media (tapes & MOD)

    - DICOM_Watch can be used to receive the images directly from the
    scanner through FTP, send them to DICOMatic for conversion and then
    push them on to the PACS

    Yves

    On 16 Feb 2006 04:11:40 -0800, "mist" wrote:

    >I am working on a old toshiba Xvision CT which stores images in ACR
    >NEMA 1.0 (IS&C format). Does anyone have a idea of how to transfer the
    >files from the CT Scanner to a Computer? Or if anyone knows of any
    >program which can receive the ACR NEMA 1.0 images from the CT Scanner
    >that would be helpful.

  4. Re: ACR NEMA 1.0

    Mr Dhawad,

    I have a readymade kit which can do this.
    Do let me know if i can help you

    Regards
    Harshad

+ Reply to Thread