Where can I download eFilm 1.5.3 - DICOM

This is a discussion on Where can I download eFilm 1.5.3 - DICOM ; I'm working at a department of nuclear medicine and would like to setup a PC to work as a DICOM client/server. I heard of the freeware version of eFilm but couldn't find it so far. I don't want to bother ...

  1. Where can I download eFilm 1.5.3

    I'm working at a department of nuclear medicine and would like to
    setup a PC to work as a DICOM client/server.
    I heard of the freeware version of eFilm but couldn't find it so far.
    I don't want to bother the company.

    Thanks in advance!
    Carsten

  2. Re: Where can I download eFilm 1.5.3

    Hello Carsten,

    they took efilm1.5.3 from the server, so there doesn t exist an
    official download anymore.
    may be you ll find the prog on an ftp server.
    But for Nuk, I would recomand k-pacs in combiation with conquest ( see
    the postings here ) cause its supports palette color and comes with a
    dicom importer, that lacks in the old efilm version. K-pacs is vers
    similar to efilm and better in some features.
    Otherwise you try aesculap that runs on linux.
    Regards
    Hans

  3. Re: Where can I download eFilm 1.5.3

    Carsten Engelmann wrote:

    > I'm working at a department of nuclear medicine and would like to
    > setup a PC to work as a DICOM client/server.
    > I heard of the freeware version of eFilm but couldn't find it so far.
    > I don't want to bother the company.

    If you still need Efilm 1.5.3, probably I can help you (I have the
    install file). The 1.5.3 was the last 'freeware version, wasn't it?
    Contact me (robgat74@virgilio.it), I'll try to put the file on a
    internet server in an FTP area or I'll send it to you by e-mail.

    have a nice day,
    Roberto.

+ Reply to Thread