different services for worklist- and store-scp - DICOM

This is a discussion on different services for worklist- and store-scp - DICOM ; Hi, Is it possible to define an different ip-address and port for a worklist- and a store-scp in a standard dicom-modality (for example ACUSON Sequoia Ultrasound System). Peter...

  1. different services for worklist- and store-scp

    Hi,

    Is it possible to define an different ip-address and port for a
    worklist- and a store-scp in a standard dicom-modality (for example
    ACUSON Sequoia Ultrasound System).

    Peter

  2. Re: different services for worklist- and store-scp

    This depends on the specific modality you use.
    You will find this information in the Dicom conformance statement
    (download from manufacturer´s home page).
    For the Sequoia it says that there is only one Application Entity Title
    and so only a single IP adress an port you can apply to that.

    Thomas

    felix@imagic.ch wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is it possible to define an different ip-address and port for a
    > worklist- and a store-scp in a standard dicom-modality (for example
    > ACUSON Sequoia Ultrasound System).
    >
    > Peter

  3. Re: different services for worklist- and store-scp

    Yes it is possible, or to account for my information possibly being out
    of data, it was possible in the past.
    Earlier models of Acuson US systems, it used to be possible for an
    onsite admin/engineer to get into the DICOM configuration and edit the
    files to create a new profile with separate AE titles and IP addresses.
    Its my recollection (from an integration coming up on 6 years ago now
    so I could be full of BS remembering a different machine) that I
    couldn't do that for the sequoia model. The DICOM profile edit was
    locked and an accuson field engineer was required to make the
    configuration changes after entering a password that he didn't share
    with onsite personnel unless they had received training/certification
    on the device.

+ Reply to Thread