dicomconquest and worklist - DICOM

This is a discussion on dicomconquest and worklist - DICOM ; hello, I am user of the minipacs prog. dicomconquest1.4.10 with mysql as database, that meanwhile comes with a worklist. Does anybody here use this worklist? I d like to know how to fill the worklist. We don t have a ...

  1. dicomconquest and worklist

    hello,

    I am user of the minipacs prog. dicomconquest1.4.10 with mysql as
    database, that meanwhile comes with a worklist.
    Does anybody here use this worklist? I d like to know how to fill the
    worklist. We don t have a ris and unfortunately I dont have great
    knowledge how to program it. May be that some chaps here can give me
    some help.

  2. Re: dicomconquest and worklist

    We were unsuccessful at using HL7 messages to populate the worklist as
    the instructions implied was possible. If anyone has been able to do
    this, please post explicit directions and maybe some sample HL7
    messages.

    Instead, we are using the Access database and entered some data
    manually which was fine for the amount of testing we needed to do. You
    could also programatically add data by connecting directly to the mysql
    database rather than going through Conquest.

    Good luck.

    alpha_centauri2003@hotmail.com wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > I am user of the minipacs prog. dicomconquest1.4.10 with mysql as
    > database, that meanwhile comes with a worklist.
    > Does anybody here use this worklist? I d like to know how to fill the
    > worklist. We don t have a ris and unfortunately I dont have great
    > knowledge how to program it. May be that some chaps here can give me
    > some help.

  3. Re: dicomconquest and worklist

    has anybody here experience in linking the tables of the conquest
    database to the worklistdatabase, cause we don t use hl7 and I wan t
    fill it manually.
    The linking should be the easiest way but I am not that good in mysql
    programming.

+ Reply to Thread