Release callback function for private tags - DICOM

This is a discussion on Release callback function for private tags - DICOM ; Hi, I am using MC_Register_pCallback_Function(...) API of Mergecom library to register call back functions for private tags. The MC_Register_pCallback_Function API is working fine but later when I am trying to release those callback functions using MC_Release_Callback_Function(...) API the API is ...

  1. Release callback function for private tags

    Hi,
    I am using MC_Register_pCallback_Function(...) API of Mergecom library
    to register call back functions for private tags. The
    MC_Register_pCallback_Function API is working fine but later when I
    am trying to release those callback functions using
    MC_Release_Callback_Function(...) API the API is returning INVALID_TAG
    error message .
    Please give me some inputs regarding this problem.

    Thanks in advance.....

    -Avik

  2. Re: Release callback function for private tags

    On Jul 8, 11:28*am, Avik wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am using MC_Register_pCallback_Function(...) API of Mergecom library
    > to register call back functions for private tags. The
    > MC_Register_pCallback_Function API *is working fine but later when I
    > am trying to release those callback functions using
    > MC_Release_Callback_Function(...) API the API is returning INVALID_TAG
    > error message .
    > Please give me some inputs regarding this problem.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.....
    >
    > -Avik

    Hi Avik,

    Please use MC_Release_pCallback() function to unregister call back
    functions which is registered for Private Tag.
    I hope it will work fine.
    MC_STATUS MC_Release_pCallback_Function(
    int
    ApplicationID,
    char*
    AprivateCode,
    unsigned short
    Agroup,
    unsigned char
    AelementByte);

    I think this function is not mentioned in Reference Document.

    All the Best!

    -Prashant

+ Reply to Thread