Progress on Part 3 as XML - DICOM

This is a discussion on Progress on Part 3 as XML - DICOM ; Hi there, A couple of months ago I reported having Part 3 as XML(*). I have done a little work lately to integrate into GDCM and realized there were a couple of issues. Here is an updated version: http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...3.xml?view=log Issues ...

  1. Progress on Part 3 as XML

    Hi there,

    A couple of months ago I reported having Part 3 as XML(*). I have
    done a little work lately to integrate into GDCM and realized there
    were a couple of issues. Here is an updated version:

    http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...3.xml?view=log

    Issues fixed:
    - Macro are referenced by table index,
    - Module are referenced by section index,
    - Copy appropriate section when 'See C.X.Y.' is found in
    field.

    Major issues still to be fixed:
    - Extract Enumerad & Defined Terms from field,
    - Work around for Section C.10.4 referencing itself (discarded for
    now).

    And I have also xml'ified Table B.5-1 (SOP Class to IOD mapping) from
    Part 4.

    http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...4.xml?view=log

    As previously reported in WG6, there are blanks that need to be
    manually fixed. I'll prepare a patch.

    As usual comments, bug report are welcome,
    -Mathieu

    (*)
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7f334466ff84f7

  2. Re: Progress on Part 3 as XML

    Hi Mathieu

    Still waiting on the redrawing of all the figures in PS 3.3, which
    is in progress and should be done by the end of the summer.

    The plan is to release the entire standard in DocBook XML, not just
    part 3.

    David

    Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > A couple of months ago I reported having Part 3 as XML(*). I have
    > done a little work lately to integrate into GDCM and realized there
    > were a couple of issues. Here is an updated version:
    >
    > http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...3.xml?view=log
    >
    > Issues fixed:
    > - Macro are referenced by table index,
    > - Module are referenced by section index,
    > - Copy appropriate section when 'See C.X.Y.' is found in
    > field.
    >
    > Major issues still to be fixed:
    > - Extract Enumerad & Defined Terms from field,
    > - Work around for Section C.10.4 referencing itself (discarded for
    > now).
    >

    > And I have also xml'ified Table B.5-1 (SOP Class to IOD mapping) from
    > Part 4.
    >
    > http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...4.xml?view=log
    >
    > As previously reported in WG6, there are blanks that need to be
    > manually fixed. I'll prepare a patch.
    >
    > As usual comments, bug report are welcome,
    > -Mathieu
    >
    > (*)
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7f334466ff84f7

  3. Re: Progress on Part 3 as XML

    Very cool ! I'll have to transition my XSLT to this new document, but
    that should clean things up a little.

    As a side note I fixed the issue with defined term and enumerated
    value. So GDCM-Part 3 as XML can now be trivially transformed to
    dciodvfy text format or dvtk format:

    http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...ml?view=markup

    I haven't had any new comments so far, but feel free to contact me if
    you find any issues.

    Thanks
    -Mathieu

    On Jul 9, 12:31*pm, David Clunie wrote:
    > Hi Mathieu
    >
    > Still waiting on the redrawing of all the figures in PS 3.3, which
    > is in progress and should be done by the end of the summer.
    >
    > The plan is to release the entire standard in DocBook XML, not just
    > part 3.
    >
    > David
    >
    > Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
    > > Hi there,

    > > * *A couple of months ago I reported having Part 3 as XML(*). I have
    > > done a little work lately to integrate into GDCM and realized there
    > > were a couple of issues. Here is an updated version:

    > >http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...e/InformationO...

    > > Issues fixed:
    > > - Macro are referenced by table index,
    > > - Module are referenced by section index,
    > > - Copy appropriate section when 'See C.X.Y.' is found in
    > > field.

    > > Major issues still to be fixed:
    > > - Extract Enumerad & Defined Terms from field,
    > > - Work around for Section C.10.4 referencing itself (discarded for
    > > now).

    > > And I have also xml'ified Table B.5-1 (SOP Class to IOD mapping) from
    > > Part 4.

    > >http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...e/InformationO...

    > > As previously reported in WG6, there are blanks that need to be
    > > manually fixed. I'll prepare a patch.

    > > As usual comments, bug report are welcome,
    > > -Mathieu

    > > (*)
    > >http://groups.google.com/group/comp....wse_thread/thr...

+ Reply to Thread