Huestis 3565 dicom tags - DICOM

This is a discussion on Huestis 3565 dicom tags - DICOM ; Hi all, Does anybody has a dicom dictionary/tag list for a Huestis brand RT simulator? It has tags like (3565,0010) (3565,1004) and so on. As I understand these are special undocumented tags. Thank you....

  1. Huestis 3565 dicom tags

    Hi all,

    Does anybody has a dicom dictionary/tag list for a Huestis brand RT
    simulator?
    It has tags like (3565,0010) (3565,1004) and so on.
    As I understand these are special undocumented tags.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Huestis 3565 dicom tags

    Any tags with an odd numbered group (i.e 3565) are private tags defined
    by the manufacture. The only place they are going to be documented is
    in the manufacture's dicom conformance statement or other technical
    documentation

+ Reply to Thread