I was hoping that some on this list could share with me general ideas
on setting dicom-tls. I have an application (dcmrouter) based on
dcm4che, which supports dicom-tls. The documentation, however, does not
say, what needs to be set to get it working. The application accepts
SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_SHA, TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,
SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA ciphers and what I would like to do is to
establish communication without any user interaction. Just like in ssh,
if both the server and client have correct set of keys, they can start
encrypted communication without passwords.

If anybody knows, how to set this on dcmrouter directly, I would very
much appreciate to know how to do that, but also general ideas would
help me a lot to get started.

Thanks.
Martin