Any Samples of Color DICOM JPEG 2000 Images or Cine's - DICOM

This is a discussion on Any Samples of Color DICOM JPEG 2000 Images or Cine's - DICOM ; Does any one have DICOM JPEG 2000 still or cine images ? Thank you...

  1. Any Samples of Color DICOM JPEG 2000 Images or Cine's

    Does any one have DICOM JPEG 2000 still or cine images ?
    Thank you

  2. Re: Any Samples of Color DICOM JPEG 2000 Images or Cine's

    Grave Digger wrote:
    > Does any one have DICOM JPEG 2000 still or cine images ?
    > Thank you

    I found the NEMA site from Dave Clunie's Link I am actually looking for
    images from Pegasus Libraries , LEadTools Libraries Etc
    We have to compare these files for compliancy
    Thank you Again.

  3. Re: Any Samples of Color DICOM JPEG 2000 Images or Cine's

    Hi,

    If you send me some test DICOM instances, I can compress them in JPEG
    2000 and send them back to you. Drop me an email to set up the
    exchange.

    Victor

+ Reply to Thread