DICOM dictionary, minor problems - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM dictionary, minor problems - DICOM ; Hello, Just a few more question about the DICOM dictionary. I have now a semi-automated process to generate the dictionary, and right now I have a few conflicts with the previous dictionary that was in GDCM. Could someone comment on ...

  1. DICOM dictionary, minor problems

    Hello,

    Just a few more question about the DICOM dictionary. I have now a
    semi-automated process to generate the dictionary, and right now I have
    a few conflicts with the previous dictionary that was in GDCM. Could
    someone comment on those remarks:

    1.
    Doing a google search for those 3, lead to multiple answer, but never on
    a document from nema's website:

    (0008,1148) Referenced Previous Waveform
    (0008,114a) Referenced Simultaneous Waveforms
    (0008,114c) Referenced Subsequent Waveform

    and the trouble is that element (0008,114a) is defined as:

    (0008,114a) Referenced Instance Sequence SQ 1

    Comment anyone ?

    2.
    Document 04_06PU.PDF defines:

    (0018,101b) Hardcopy Device Manfuacturer's Model Name LO 1

    I believe what is meant is:

    (0018,101b) Hardcopy Device Manufacturer's Model Name LO 1
    ^^

    3.
    One last minor type: the word 'DateTime' is used in document 04_06PU.PDF
    at multiple places. Shouldn't it be rather: 'Date Time' ?

    Thanks,
    Mathieu
    Ps: using pdftotext from xpdf package on linux debian

  2. Re: DICOM dictionary, minor problems

    Page 26 (04_06PU.PDF) there is a duplicate:

    0018 9022 CS 1 Blood Signal Nulling

    I have just removed it from gdcm dictionary,
    Mathieu

    Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Just a few more question about the DICOM dictionary. I have now a
    > semi-automated process to generate the dictionary, and right now I have
    > a few conflicts with the previous dictionary that was in GDCM. Could
    > someone comment on those remarks:
    >
    > 1.
    > Doing a google search for those 3, lead to multiple answer, but never on
    > a document from nema's website:
    >
    > (0008,1148) Referenced Previous Waveform
    > (0008,114a) Referenced Simultaneous Waveforms
    > (0008,114c) Referenced Subsequent Waveform
    >

    > and the trouble is that element (0008,114a) is defined as:
    >
    > (0008,114a) Referenced Instance Sequence SQ 1
    >
    > Comment anyone ?

    > 2.
    > Document 04_06PU.PDF defines:
    >
    > (0018,101b) Hardcopy Device Manfuacturer's Model Name LO 1
    >
    > I believe what is meant is:
    >
    > (0018,101b) Hardcopy Device Manufacturer's Model Name LO 1
    > ^^

    > 3.
    > One last minor type: the word 'DateTime' is used in document 04_06PU.PDF
    > at multiple places. Shouldn't it be rather: 'Date Time' ?
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Mathieu
    > Ps: using pdftotext from xpdf package on linux debian

+ Reply to Thread