Just a quick question. The DICOM standard for hanging protocols specify
an attribute that allows one to associate a label with an Image Set -
this label, I assume, should be rendered in the text overlay by the
workstation.

Howcome the label is associated with the image set and not the display
set? Labeling the display sets makes more sense to me, as more than one
display set may use the same image set, e.g for a CT hanging protocol
that splits LOCALIZER images into a separate display set - wouldn't it
make sense to have different labels for the two display sets in that
situation?

Best regards,

Thomas Sondergaard